Fighting for Injured Workers in Philadelphia
Since 1994, the Law Offices of Richard A. Jaffe, LLC, has been providing compassionate, comprehensive workers' compensation and Social Security Disability representation to injured workers throughout southeastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey. With 26-plus years of experience handling more than 1,000 claims, attorney Richard Jaffe has what it takes to pursue a claim through to its conclusion.
Contact Pennsylvania workers' compensation attorney Richard Jaffe has been fighting for injured workers for 26-plus years. Call us today at 215-268-7348 or 866-959-8856.
If you have been hurt on the job, we are here to help fight to get you the benefits you deserve. From helping you apply for workers' comp benefits to appealing a denied claim, we can step in at any time throughout the workers' compensation process.
Additionally, if you were injured while working and can no longer work, we will pursue obtaining Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits for you.
Respected Workers' Advocate in Pennsylvania
Attorney Richard Jaffe has earned himself a reputation for being a strong advocate for workers over the course of his career. This reputation has garnered him acknowledgement within the legal profession, including:
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers (2006-2011)
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review BV-rating (1997-2011)
In addition to advocating for clients in the courtroom, Mr. Jaffe has participated in professional organizations that furthered the goals of his daily practice. Those organizations included:
- Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Workers' Compensation Section
- A Sustaining member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives
- A Sustaining member of the PA Association for Justice including their Workers Compensation Section
- American Association for Justice Workers Compensation and Social Security Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Workers Compensation Section
Philadelphia Bar Association Workers Compensation and Social Security Sections
Learn more about our experienced advocate by reading Mr. Jaffe's attorney profile.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation With Lawyer Richard Jaffe
Mr. Jaffe is an experienced, proven workers' compensation lawyer who can defend against petitions filed by your employer to end your benefits. Call 215-268-7348 or 866-959-8856 to schedule a free initial consultation or send our Philadelphia law firm an e-mail. Mr. Jaffe will answer all of your questions and support you through this difficult time.