Philadelphia Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
Attorney for Denied Workers’ Compensation Claims
Philadelphia workers’ compensation attorney Richard A. Jaffe represents workers who have been injured on the job in seeking workers’ compensation benefits or Social Security Disability benefits or both. If you are frustrated, or concerned about reporting your injury for fear of losing your job, and uncertain who to turn to for help, this is one lawyer whom you can count on to aggressively fight for your rights.
Mr. Jaffe’s work over the past 28 years has earned him a BV rating* by his legal peers for his ethical ability and legal standards. He understands the difficulties that injured workers must face. Some of these issues include recovering from severe physical injuries, obtaining the proper medical treatment, and getting appropriate diagnostic testing. Additionally, injured workers must deal with financial issues and the family strain triggered by an income earner being unable to work.
The Law Offices of Richard A. Jaffe, LLC, represents injured workers. Whether you are a construction worker, factory worker, secretary, nurse, nursing assistant, warehouse worker, truck driver, delivery person, machinist or electrician, Mr. Jaffe can help recover the benefits you deserve.
General Workers’ Compensation Information
- Applying for workers’ compensation
- Appealing denied claims
- Injuries in Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Lump sum settlements
- Did you receive a petition in the mail?
- Workers’ compensation medical benefits
- Workers’ compensation third party claims
- Workers’ compensation wage loss benefits
Read More on the Following:
- Why you need an attorney
- Can you use your own doctor?
- Can you sue your employer?
- Testimonials from past and current clients
- Article by Richard A. Jaffe on Using Your Doctor, Not the Company Doctor
- Settlements & Verdicts
Contact a Norristown Social Security Disability Attorney Today
Most workers who are injured on the job do not know what they are entitled to under workers’ compensation law, email or us today at 215-268-5740 or 866-823-6556. We offer free initial consultations to new clients.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.